Tel.: (812) 600-41-16
Head of the laboratoty - Mikhail S. Mayrygin
The Laboratory of Information and Analysis is a structural division of the Institution and is a part of the Department of the Innovative Technologies in Sports.
Aims and goals of the laboratory are the following:
- Collecting and processing data in high performance sport in accordance with the requirements of the contemporary national and international sport science;
- Informational and analytic support of the Institution;
- Mathematical analysis of data according to state orders;
- Collecting and processing statistical data as part of its remit on the contracts concluded between the Institution and other organization;
- Collecting and providing information for the Institution web-site;
- Active participation in conducting conferences.