Tel.: (812) 600-41-16
Head o the laboratoty - Alexandra A. Banayan
The Laboratory of Psychology and Psychophysiology of Sports is a subdivision of the St. Petersburg Research Institute of Physical Culture and is a part of the Department of innovative technologies in sports.
- Pilot research of mental preparation in sports, in accordance with the requirements of modern domestic and international sports science.
- The conducting research and development of new methods of psychological control and correction of psycho-emotional state of athletes at all stages of preparation and participation in important competitions.
- The development of the selection and prediction method in the sports activities.
- The development of psychological and psychophysiological model characteristics in various sports.
- The provision of psychological preparation of Olympic, Paralympic and Surdolimpic Russian national teams.
- Testing, diagnosis and assessment of psycho-physiological and psychological status of athletes.
- Conducting mental training with biofeedback in stationary conditions and during on-site activities.